Research shows that in schools where parents are involved, students have increased test scores, increased grades and better school attendance. Please consider volunteering your time.
Calling all PTA Volunteers!
We couldn’t run PTA events and fundraisers without the help of family and community members! The PTA offers both one-time and regular volunteer opportunities; tasks that can be done at home, at the school or at a PTA event. We have numerous committees you may be interested in helping out with during the school year.
- Adopt a family
- Anti Bullying Fair
- Art volunteers (arranged by art teacher)
- Basketball Game
- Book Fair ( Assist at our fall and/or spring fair)
- Box Tops/Labels for Education
- Giving Tree (collect and distribute gifts to families in need)
- Chance Auction (volunteers needed to solicit donations, decorate, etc.)
- Fall Fundraiser (assist in collecting and distributing orders)
- Fall Paint a Pumpkin Night
- Family Date Night (volunteers needed to plan, organize, bake, etc)
- Flower sale (assist with distribution of orders and student sales during month of May)
- Follies (help With rehearsals and performances, runners, tickets, lighting, music, etc.)
- Fourth grade celebration( fourth grade parents needed to help with end of the year celebration)
- Holiday Shoppe (help with set up and sales)
- Hospitality (help to organize, serve, sell and or clean up at events)
- Kids Stuff Book Fundraiser (help in collecting orders, very easy)
- Picture Day (help students for Spring pictures)
- School store (assist students with the set up and organization of the event)
- Science Fair (assist with set up and organization of the event)
- Service Learning Projects (during flower sale for 3rd graders)
- Food Drive
- Yearbook (help create yearbook and take pictures at school functions)
If you have any questions please contact the PTA at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you in advance for your dedication to the PTA.