Research shows that in schools where parents are involved, students have increased test scores, increased grades and better school attendance. Please consider volunteering your time.
Calling all PTA Volunteers!
We couldn’t run PTA events and fundraisers without the help of family and community members! The PTA offers both one-time and regular volunteer opportunities; tasks that can be done at home, at the school or at a PTA event. We have numerous committees you may be interested in helping out with during the school year.
- Library volunteers (arranged by principal and Mrs. Burnett)
- Bakers ( to serve at snack tables set up at events)
- Staff v. Parents Basketball Game Players
- Book Fair Volunteers (assist Mrs. Burnett at her fall and/or spring book fair)
- Coat, Toy and Food Drive Collections
- Chance Auction (volunteers needed to solicit donations, decorate, etc.)
- Paint a Pumpkin Night
- Flower Sale (assist with distribution of orders and student sales)
- Follies (help With rehearsals and performances, runners, tickets, lighting, music, etc.)
- Fourth grade celebration( fourth grade parents needed to help with end of the year celebration)
- Holiday Shoppe (help with set up and sales)
- Hospitality at Family Events (help to organize, serve, sell and or clean up)
- Science Fair (assist with set up and organization of the event)
- Yearbook (take pictures at school functions and send to PTA)